Some Random thoughts of the week!



People often say that motivation doesn't last.
Well, neither does bathing-that's why we recommend it daily.





Zig Ziglar




Saturday, July 21

Tiring day!!! LoL its been quite a while since I had to wake up so early in the morning! (ok.. so 8 is not too early... But its is for me!) Gotta get to school by 10 to start my project meeting! AHhhh boring... especially since I spent last night doing my flow chart...

That aside.. Its Alwin the emo kiddo's birthday! Happy birthday Elmo! O.o I meant Emo. ahhh nvm.. XD So today after my project meeting I went out with the bunch of NYPKC extension club (the DPs) to celebrate his birthday at pepper lunch! After that we went to arcade! Had fun here and there until... The neoprint XD. I don't usually take neoprints and so I was rather reluctant to join at first, but it ended up with me getting high (partly from the 2 chocolate bars I ate earlier on) and adding the digital bunny ears to Glen's head XP

Then we went for kendo training, when training started I knew I made a mistake eating another bar of chocolates before training... I felt SOOOOO thirsty and I was like fanatic for water so when suresh said that the first who completes the fumikomi men cuts can take a water break, I was like a beggar seeing a feast laid out before him and started to rush! I did not make it the first 2 times but suresh said that the next winner will have a mystery prize.. I did not care so much for the mystery prize as much as I needed hydration but I "won" anyway.. SOOOOOO the very kindred suresh gave me 100 hayasuburi... I went blank in my mind for half a sec while looking at him before it registered. =.= But hey, I got to have my drink after all so it wasn't as bad XD.

Yea so I "recieved" the bounty I "deserved" and we went for dinner. All in all, a fantastic day! XD



OOOOhhhhHH ya!!! MK! I WANT TO GO YOUR HOUSE ON NEXT SUNDAY FOR A RAID PARTY! GUYS!!!! JOIN ME!!!!!! XDD . Hey! I'm gonna miss not having you to chat with on the long bus ride home sia! Have fun moving!

No comments: