Some Random thoughts of the week!



People often say that motivation doesn't last.
Well, neither does bathing-that's why we recommend it daily.





Zig Ziglar




Sunday, June 10

First post

Haiz after a long time of not blogging, finally a new blog. Speaking of which, Josh who was supposedly to help me make this blog was no where to be seen =.= lol

Haiz, since school started until now I feel like I havent been able to put much effort in anything that I've done or is still currently working on. Well... maybe except kendo which I find to be my only motivation to continue attending school.

Hmmm Tomorrow is the so called "much awaited" RDC, which whilst I am a co-in-charge, I am not so motivated to attend. ZzZz sianz tomorrow I have to reach school at 8.45 am and will only get off after 9.30pm? RDC and kendo together is something like a pure hell of physical activity?

That said however, I rather look forward to Kendo practice. XD I think I found a way to do hayasuburi more efficiently (well at least for me it feels smoother and faster).

Right now at my house my gang of brothers are playing majiong and making one hell of a ruckus XD. Ruckus it maybe but I haven't feel more at home since the passing of my late brother, even my mother came on in to join the fun and played a round XPPP. Maybe its the lack of activities at home that makes the ruckus feels heart-warming...

Right then! Gotta hit the sack soon now XD

No comments: