Some Random thoughts of the week!



People often say that motivation doesn't last.
Well, neither does bathing-that's why we recommend it daily.





Zig Ziglar




Monday, September 24

Its been a while since i blogged.
I have such mixed feeling right now I dunno how to put it across. I had a tiff with her and it's been bothering me a lot. Hopefully it doesn't affect my training camp tmr (25/09/07~29/09/07)

Its like.. I don't really know what life means for me anymore... its not the tiff that made me feel this way.. when you look at it, death is all that awaits us in the end, the life is only such a small period in the infinite universe.

Its up to you how you fill up your life, but for us modern people, we spend it studying about 1/4 of our lifes. I want to do more and more, so much more, but it seems that i'm bounded by restrictions. There's so many things I wanna do, so many experiences I've yet to have, so many so many other stuffs. But i can't do them all *a sad smile*. I can only try my best, to fulfill each one of them, slowly, one by one.

I wanna leave my mark, in the time and space where i've ever existed, so as not to be forgotten by either man or the continuum alike. ^^ but the fact i choose this road in my life, i've not regretted, even though i cant have all i wished, i got more then what i wanted. Company, friends, experiences i'd never thought i tried, and meeting her. Sitting together playing a simple but silly game of Quao, sitting down together playing dota together, squash, basketball, Eric's house ^^, If i'm not following this road down my life, i'd think i'll regret it more.

So even though i'm upset with one matter right now, this post will remind me, there are so many other things to be glad about.

Thanks to my family, friends and myself.
I love my life ^^

No comments: